As a BACP registered counsellor and life coach, I will work with you to design a therapy program that will help you get the most out of life.
The aim of the sessions you will attend is to enable you to live in the day. However, to do this, you must first confront the past and also work on your goals and relationships. You will find out both who you are and who you want to be.
Having had 18 years of working in a corporate/legal environment, whilst bringing up two children, I know how important it is to prioritise and to manage stress levels. It is easy to feel like life is spiraling out of control. I have also experienced a rehabilitation environment and actively participate in local addiction programmes. I know that it is possible to change your life and achieve things you did not think possible.
B.A. / L.P.C. / D.P.C.
I have worked with a wide variety of clients including those who:
- are victims of abuse
- suffer from terminal illness
- are encountering substance abuse / issues
- work in a high stress environment
- experience family issues
- have relationship issues
- wish to improve self confidence
- suffer as a result of a serious injury
- are carers
- are bereaved
- suffer from depression, anxiety and PTSD
- have been through a terrorist attack